Friday 15 November 2013

The Boys AKA the Button Eaters

Meet the boys: Casper and Ozzy aka 'The Button Eaters.'

Casper
Ozzy


In the spirit of Movember, I have knit them some very studious looking jumpers. These wee treats were intended for their Christmas...but they were just too excited to wait. Can you believe it? Okay, actually it was ME that could not wait. Just look at those faces!
 
 


I used the Bucalicious Sweater, a free pattern on Ravelry. And let me just say that I love this pattern. It actually stays on my pups. Other models have proved to be easy to wriggle out of. But in this case, the combination of polo neck and front leg sleeves make for a garment as secure as a chastity belt! 



With more Movember spirit, I have been going a bit mad over man cowls. I made these 2 over the past week (Mainbow and Shades of Grey), and there are more to come. A must have for all the important men in men in my life!
 

 
Mainbow
Shades of Grey


No comments:

Post a Comment