Thursday 24 October 2013

Socks are Swell

Socks, socks and more socks. 
This has been my life for this month, which has been swell. And I'm very proud to announce that I've finished Dawlish. Hurrah! I love that feeling of sweet satisfaction after finishing a project. 

But aren't these just too pretty to wear on my feet?! Maybe I will take up sock puppetry instead, and go sockless for the rest of my days.

Och, don't be ridiculous. Of course I will wear them! Done in Ginger's Hand Dyed Delight 4ply (shade: Gorblimey), they are super soft and squishy, as well as durable. 




I've been so focused on SOCKTOBERFEST that I forgot Halloween was quickly approaching. Situation remedied! I've got some wee lights and a pumpkin, that I thought looked a bit chilly.

I shall also get some sweeties to hand out on the day...just a little closer to time, as they will be in danger of disappearing. Hmmm...is it too late for me to knit a costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment