Friday 23 August 2013

Changes at GTS

This past week has seen a few changes in GTS Headquarters. I have taken the giant workshop table home as it is just too majestic for this dainty space. Alternatively, I've had my fella install a much smaller table as to allow for maximum space in woolly browsing. Never fear, there is still plenty of room to set your teacups and biscuits!













Speaking of tea and tables, the workshop timetable has also been altered (for the better, I hope). I'm offering a choice of two days per week in which you can take ANY of the workshops on offer. The designated slots are Thursdays at 6pm – 7:30pm and Sundays at 11:30am – 1:00pm. Take your pick, mix and match! It is my goal to make the workshops as flexible as possible, and I think this is a good solution.





Some very exciting additional news: Yarnwise did a lovely spread on Ginger Twist Studio in their latest issue. Thanks again for that, and I'm sad to say that was the very last issue! :(

And here is the decorated orb for the collection of wee Innocent Juice bottle hats. The goal is to fill this lovely dome with mini topper by October for the big GTS send off. In case there are any folk interested in making some wee hat donations, here is a link for the pattern. Feel free to embellish! 

And whomever hands in the most creative and interesting hat shall win a complimentary skein of Ginger's Hand Dyed Wool! So bring in your submissions!





No comments:

Post a Comment