Thursday 11 April 2013

Bunny Talk

The aran jumper is complete. Ta-da! My personal requirements for leave to remain in this country have been fulfilled. 




























As ye can see, I made it quite large for
optimum comfort. I also blocked it hard lengthwise, so it can function as a sort of dress-ish item.

Mission accomplished.


Now that Spring has finally sprung, my new project concepts are gravitating towards a lighter weight knit. And what says Spring better than Orkney Angora?

Angora = Bunnies = Springtime. 

As you may know, I adore cropped jumpers, and I fell in love with Purl Soho's short row jumper pattern. Sassy small of the back exposure and perfect for wearing over a dress.



As an extreme knitter, I only bought two balls of wool for this project, which I estimated would be just barely enough. Living on the edge...but things always seem to work out, don't they? Stay tuned for results.

On a total side note, I've just found these amazing white cowgirl boots at a charity shop for a steal.

Yee-Haw!



No comments:

Post a Comment